8.04.2010

living arrangements!

I know where I'm living next year!
And it's a cool place!
And I know with whom I'm living too!
Hooray!

Such a good mood. I checked my email at chris's house, because I'm a freak, and all the info was there. I'm living on Keeney quad, which is full of freshman and apparently really lively, and my roommate is from Massachusetts and her name is Genevieve and she likes Passion Pit. That's basically all I know about her, because she hasn't accepted my facebook friend request yet.
I also sent her an email.
Perhaps I'm a little too enthusiastic.

I should calm down.

This is so exciting though.
So exciting that it's kept me up 45 minutes past my bedtime. I should really sleep at some point, preferably soon.

I started rambling to Chris and his brother about the importance of mini-fridges for the purpose of buying little iced coffees and keeping them cold.

Me: So, if I want an iced coffee in the morning instead of a proper breakfast, I can take it from my mini fridge and not have to buy one! It's so useful!
Chris: *looks at me as if I am mad*
Me: It's a normal thing to do! Andrew, you're in college. Isn't keeping iced coffees in your mini fridge a normal thing to do, if you like iced coffee?
Andrew: What? I don't know. I mostly kept beer in mine freshman year.
Me: Oh... my country doesn't really let you do that...

I was serious about the iced coffee. Also, diet coke. I'd really only like a mini-fridge for the purpose of keeping my caffeine chilled.

I love college already.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: