8.10.2010

stories of romeo

I ran into Percy's brother Romeo the other day and we had a priceless encounter that I really can't repeat here. Romeo is 14.
I'm talking to Percy now.
Percy
romeo is crazy
Clara
romeo is hilar
adi would have been like "oh hi whatever" but romeo was like "OHHHHHHH"
Percy
yea
hes just funny
one time my parents came home late
and he was standing right in front of the fridge
and like 2 am
and they are like what are you doing
?
and he says
im taking my medicine
but he was making toast
Clara
hahahahahahahahahaha
We generally run into one of Percy's brothers when we go to the pool, because they live around there.
Apparently Romeo has asked the same 8th grade girl out maybe three or four times. He will grow up to be relentless like his brother, although, by the looks of it, less successful.

Went shopping today. Wasn't I just thinking about how I have far too much clothing? Whatever. I bought very practical things like soft v neck shirts and dark wash jeans (because obviously I don't have enough of those).
(But really. All of my dark wash jeans lose their darkness after a couple months. Mom theorized that I wash them too much, but I really don't! Generally I'll wear jeans a few times before I wash them)

I also packed a suitcase of things for college. They're things I won't see until October (long story involving not-going-home-until-christmas), but it's a step.

That's what I've been up to.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: