8.17.2010

things that make me smile

This seems like a valid and worthwhile exercise.
  • Proper grammar.
  • Marina and the Diamonds
  • Postcards (but not sending them)
  • Pretty photography
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Being obsessed with my music statistics on last.fm (link on the right, for the curious)
  • There's this bouncy ball that my boss had on her desk and I've stolen it and now it's on my desk and I play with it when my attention span crashes and burns (as it tends to do)
  • My iPhone
  • When grown women read Twilight as if it were some kind of legitimate literature
  • Coleridge
  • Keats
  • Kerouac
  • Camus
  • Alliterations that make me sound perhaps more intellectual than I am
  • "Indeed." "Indeed what?" "Indeed speaks for itself!" "Oh? And what does it have to say?"
  • An Alaskan Silverwolf typing up a quick confidentiality agreement on his treehouse iMac
  • Little Weirdo stories
  • Big dogs
  • Little dogs
  • Chili dog
  • Wikipedia
  • Beans on toast, and the associations this snack now has
  • Naked romps that lead to jail (Buy yourself some clothes at a rummage sale! Naked plans lead to epic fails!)
I acknowledge that this list probably stopped making sense about halfway through.
That's okay. This is my blog and I don't have to be comprehensible if I don't feel like it.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: