8.14.2010

we should all be more like bananas

I was reading the back of my cereal box this morning (as I tend to do), and came across this line--
"We should all be more like bananas."

Apparently bananas have the ideal lifestyle, and we should aspire to be more like them.
I hadn't realized this was the case.

Didn't bananas cause some serious civil unrest in South America?

Not sure I want to be like a banana.

Yesterday I skyped with David. When he's at his summer house, he tends to skype with me from his bathroom for various architectural reasons.

Me: David!
David: Yep, here I am, in a dimly lit room, sitting on the toilet. You know how I roll.

He had some pretty funny stories about girls with dry hair and kids who are just discovering parties and being a high-class chauffeur. Then we talked about America's problems. It was awesome.

I've got to go, because I'm only on chapter 8 of my current Pretty Little Liars book, and I want to know what's going to happen next.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: