8.19.2010

not even if it were in malibu!

I tried to explain the premise of The Purity Myth to Grace last night.
I'm not sure I got anywhere.

Now I'm at home wondering what to do with myself. I'm organizing a night out tomorrow night, so that's something, but right now I'm at home telling my parents that no, I wouldn't like to play cards with them, actually.

Obviously, in my spare time I talk to David about political issues.
Me
and you know the area around ground zero isn't all hallowed ground anyway
David
sometimes i think there should be stimulus spending for cocktails
Me
there's a strip club on the same block
and GOOD IDEA
boost the economy AND calm everyone down
David
are you saying strip clubs are not hallowed ground?????????????????
We are such serious pundits. There is definitely a talk show career for the both of us somewhere out there.
Now we're discussing the fact that he didn't end up going to Pepperdine.
David
im still sad i am not living in malibu though, but i realized it would be like going to rehab for 4 years
Me
i'd rather not go to rehab
even if it WERE in malibu
David
thats like amy whinehouse, only polite rich girl remix
Me
hahahaha
David
"i'd rather not go to rehab even if it were in malibu no no no!"
David comes up with the greatest song lyrics. Here's a list.

Reasons David should be a Lyricist:
  1. "I aborted my crush on you! hoo hoo hoo!"
  2. "Blame it on the ve-e-e-e-e-eggie cheese!"
  3. "i'd rather not go to rehab even if it were in malibu no no no!"
David should put this blog post on his resume because I am recommending so many professions for him.
Kyle
i totally walked past your house today

That's not creepy at all.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: