8.31.2010

in which i wish for more classes for the first time

Guten morgen!
I woke up way too early this morning. Why I ever thought taking a shower would take almost an hour is so beyond me. I'd resolved to eat a pop tart instead of going to the dining hall, so I've been chilling in my room for the past hour.
I do have somewhere to be this morning. We have meetings with our advisors to figure out courses and such.
My issue is that there are way too many courses I want to take. I want to do introductions to everything, because why the hell not? I've always wanted to know something about linguistics/computer science/urban studies/economics/etc.
We'll see what the advisor-man tells me, and we'll see what I end up taking. I really do have to limit myself to four though. Which might be impossible.

The past couple days have been chill. I want classes to start though; I need to be busy.
Oh well. I only have to wait until tomorrow.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: