5.03.2011

can I borrow a pen and SCREW YOU

Hannah: My director tried to bond with me over the fact that we're both in multiracial relationships. It was kind of racist. She said that basically the only reason someone would go into one was to make a political statement. I mean, I'm making a political statement with Andrew, but it's not because he's white. It's because I believe in retard rights. They deserve regular sex too, for a little while.
Andrew: You're just giving me an experience with sex before I'm alone for the rest of my life.
Hannah: That's right, dear.

Hannah really is doing a great thing for the movement for the rights of the mentally impaired. I admire her a lot. Really.

Me: Can I borrow a pen of yours?
Stefan: Did you just say "up yours"?
Me: I said "of yours." Not like, "Can I borrow a pen and also fuck you!"
Stefan: Can I borrow a pen and I hate you.
Me: Can I borrow a pen and you're a giant asshole.

For the record, Stefan isn't always a giant asshole. Only a significant fraction of the time.
He's a good study buddy though. We're going to kill this Brain Damage exam. And after that happens, this week is going to get a lot better.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: