5.22.2011

faces

'

So if I've creepily filmed your face in the last year or so, this is why. If I haven't creepily filmed your face in the last year or so, you've been in the wrong place at the wrong time (or the right place at the right time, depending on your opinions of privacy issues. Also there's the possibility that you actively prevented me from filming your face, in which case, you're lame.)
Enjoy, guys.
If you're not in the bunch that I saw last night, then I miss you terribly. If I saw you last night... oh hey. What a night.

Love always,
Clara

5 comments:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

This is such a brilliant idea! Great way to keep some memories, cause you don't just see the faces, you also see the places (what a rhyme) in the background. I really like that.

Scott K. said...

This made me miss everyone so much.

Anonymous said...

hi clara. indeed. what a night.

B.H.E. Becker said...

I remember you filmed me and told me i was bad at it.
I guess I was bad it as I didn't make the cut.
I'm still confused as to how it was possible to be bad.

Hannah said...

This is so cute. I can tell I am going to watch that when I am missing everybody a ton. I miss YOU a ton. Love you!