5.23.2011

lads on tour


86940001, originally uploaded by clarabellum.

I've remembered why I like the kids around here so much. They're a banterous group of lads.

The other night at Oren's was... epic, in the sense that I could write a long and dramatic poem about it. This, though, is a picture of the night before.

All of this said, I'm still missing college like crazy. Yesterday, I felt like I'd run out of internet (the worst feeling), and I thought, "hm, what do I usually do when I'm bored like this?"
The answer to that question is that I usually go down the hall to bother Stefan or watch Scott kill zombies or distract Val from her linear algebra or take Hannah on in doodle jump.
I don't live down the hall from friends anymore. I live down the hall from my parents who are wonderful people but, truth be told, stimulating in a very different way. (Also, my mother doesn't like the way I dress. Fancy that.)

Anyway, swiss kids, let's go out tonight because I'm bored as hell.

Love always,
Clara

Love always, Clara

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I also miss the doodle jump challenges... Mainly because I own you!! But, yeah, I am still on campus but not living down the hall from friends is weird and sad.