5.17.2011

wing destroyer

The other night, we all got together and watched Animal House so that Teddy would understand the general American understanding of a fraternity. The non-vegetarians ordered wings from Domino's, but they forgot to bring the required sauces.

Teddy: So I called them to ask about when they would bring the sauces, but then I remembered that I'd put my name down as Eduardo Wing-destroyer Goldino. So I had to be like, "yes, this is Eduardo Goldino, I was just wondering about my sauces."

They took far too long with the sauces. Teddy rated them one-star on the internet. Now no one likes Domino's anymore. He's taken down the whole empire.

After the movie I went back to the library to finish up my syntax final. When I got back, I was high on accomplishment and everyone else was just generally punchy. I guess that's what happens at two in the morning on a Sunday.
We started playing with Google maps.

John: Valerie, how long would you guess it would take you to walk from your house to Hawaii?
Val: Do I get a canoe?
Nicole: You get a kayak.
Val: A kayak. Okay. Um... fifteen days.
Me: Fifteen days? To walk across the country and kayak to Hawaii?
Val: I walk fast.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: