5.14.2011

recruiting

Last night I spent a solid fifteen minutes telling Kelvin that he should join the foreign service. You can thank me later, State Department.
He really would be great for the job. He's a beast at learning languages, and has a desire to become "culturally fluent" in the places that he goes. I honestly think he's cut out for it.

Valerie and David tried to have a date last night but I crashed it. They say it wasn't a date and that both of them are actually happily in relationships with other people, and he was just buying her dinner because she had done him a bunch of favors, but I'm planning on using this as a way to become best friends with Megan. Who wouldn't want to be best friends with someone who singlehandedly prevented their boyfriend from cheating?

Also, I discovered that I'm really not that good at Beirut at all.

Last night was really fun.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: