5.30.2011

send em back



I miss playing beer pong and feeling my shoes stick to the floor.

That said, Monaco. That said, Milan. That said, Grand Prix. I don't know when I became the kind of person who is capable of being discontent given these kinds of circumstances.
I'm not discontent. I'm content. I'm not sure that discontent is actually a word.

There's a possibility that I'm coming back to DC in August for an internship. That would be nice. I miss America.

Then again, I saw a huge rainbow today, which is probably a sign that I should shut up and be happy where I am once in a while. I'm not sure. All I know is that I have a restless disposition and I haven't played (or watched) a game of beer pong in maybe two weeks and that feels completely unacceptable.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: