5.12.2011

limerick day

So we're sitting at The Gate eating overly greasy pizza and meeting Valerie's (frankly somewhat bizarre) physics friend, when someone brings up the fact that Teddy likes to write limericks in his spare time.
I find it necessary to compose one about Andrew on the spot.

There once was a young man named Bower
Who lived in a very tall tower
His roommate was home
But he wasn't alone
So he banged his girlfriend in the shower

Not my best work, but in my opinion, impressive under the circumstances. It appears that I've started something. Suddenly we're on a roll.

There once was a boy from new york
Whose penis was damaged by torque
He screamed out in pain
(She'd thought that he came)
But she left him unable to pork

This went on for quite a while, and believe me when I say I've posted the tamest of the limericks. They were raunchy (which is the best way for a limerick to be).
Coincidentally, May 12th is Limerick Day. I swear to god, we didn't know this.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: