5.01.2011

i'm officially obsessed with sundresses and it's a problem

To be fair though, the whole campus looks like they've caught this bug. It's not even warm out today (a now-chilly-feeling 58 degrees. I do not miss winter at all.) and I'm sitting in the Blue Room looking around at all of the other people who presumably got dressed, decided to study on the Main Green, and then realized it was too cold to be wearing a sundress outdoors.

No matter. Nothing a cardigan and willpower won't fix.

Another clothing-type item that I've developed an unhealthy affinity for: my wedges. They were a birthday present (Thanks, mom) and they make me at least three inches taller, which makes me rather tall. I quite like it. Being rather tall also makes me rather intimidating.
Some people, of course, can't handle how intimidating I am. I discovered this at the orchestra party on Friday.

BlueShirt: Wow, why the fuck are you wearing those shoes? You must hate yourself.
Me: Excuse me! That was very rude!

Very rude indeed! I am more or less certain that he was just upset that I was taller than he was, which is pretty standard insecure boy behavior. Poor BlueShirt insulted me several more times over the course of the night, and I retaliated by refusing to learn his name.
Wedges, I have decided, are the newest and most practical way to sort out people who can't handle me. Thank you, wedges.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: