5.28.2011

monte carlo

This is an interesting city. Everyone speaks French. There are nice cars everywhere. I've seen a lot of older looking men with tall hot gorgeous girlfriends.
It feels like a James Bond movie.

Actually, that air of espionage may have to do with the fact that I'm a fugitive in our hotel.

Today, Dad and my grandfather and his amazing girlfriend Betty went to the preliminary races while mom and I lay by the pool. They had a long and expansive day.

Mom: I can't believe all of the crazy things Betty has your father doing.
Dad: I think he's having her do these things.
Mom: Oh, that's right. He wanted your mother do do all these crazy things too.
Dad: Megan, don't say that in front of your daughter!

My parents clearly have dirty minds.
Tomorrow I'll go to the big race, and on Monday we'll drive home to Bern, where I'll get my next roll of disposables developed. Hoorah.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: