5.24.2011

i must be losing it.

This being-away-from-college thing has gone too far. I actually miss the Ratty.
And by that I don't mean I had one thought today involving Ratty nostalgia. By that I mean I looked up the Ratty menu online fifteen minutes ago to see what they would be serving me (Pink vodka sauce ravioli which is probably overcooked if I'm being honest here).

All of this because I'm hungry and we have no food in my house. Or, rather, we have food but it's all being used to create some kind of culinary masterpiece, the artistry of which will be lost on me, like it always is. Also we have some leftovers but not much, and it's all meat-based.
I've decided that I'll eat meat again while I'm over here, but not much. I'm still avoiding it, but I won't be a strict vegetarian (partially because the ethics of the situation are different on this side of the ocean, and partially because it's less convenient when I'm not feeding myself from the Ratty).

I need to get out of this house. I have another two weeks before I go to Italy (which will be amazing, I'm sure of it). Let's hope I survive.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

Things that help: Watching Arrested Development, reading a very good book, and, I'm afraid, eating a lot. That keeps you busy most of the time.