5.09.2011

stefan loves me.

Don't let him tell you otherwise.

I came back from lunch today and decided I'd stop in to see how he was doing. Sometimes it's fun to surprise people when they least expect to see you, and his door was open. It struck me, today, for whatever reason, that the best way to make an impression would be to hide behind his doorframe until the right moment struck, and then jump into his room in a burst so that he would never see me coming.

The moment struck. I jumped.

Me: [jumps into the room]
Stefan: [blinks] I'm just going to keep scratching my butt.
Me: That was exactly as satisfying as a conversation with you. I'm going to go now.
Stefan: Good.

I hope he doesn't mind me saying that he scratched his butt right in front of me on the internet, but it happened and I am a knight of truth. Kierkegaard never talked about that kind, but Kierkegaard never knew any bloggers either, so that's probably why.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

Hahaha. I usually do this to other people, jumping out when they enter the room. When it really works, it gives you quite a smug mood.