11.18.2008

Alone. At school. Again.

Real conversation between myself and an elevator just now:
me: *sleeping*
elevator: hello i am going to open and close because I am both haunted and obnoxious
me: Oh, come on elevator, really?

Talking to isabella now. We're talking about traffic.
I was able to speed this morning. I blasted the new James Bond theme song (Another way to Die-Jack White and Alicia Keyes). It was great.

Apologies for not posting yesterday. I was otherwise occupied with musical auditions, which were way fun. Mr. B. and Mr. R. together make a brilliant combination of artsy-theatrical-fun. I love it.

I'm also laughing about a particular conversation I had last night about that one time I was a breakfast pastry, and what constitutes pedophilia.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: