11.06.2008

Dreaming again

I had a dream last night.
All I remember is driving in a tunnel, and then someone coming into the tunnel and passing out little grey pills that everyone was supposed to take, but I ran away because he was a terrorist. And it was a really hard merge, coming out of this tunnel.
And I was talking later to this guy at my school about the prices of various terrorist chemicals. And he showed me a picture of one of these terrorist guys and it turned out he was one of those people who preach on TV. And he was hiding uranium in the beads of rosaries. 
Of course, I have no idea what uranium looks like, so in my dream it was little silver balls.
And there was a bit when I was at a party and this other guy was like "Hey um... do you want to go get pancakes?" and I was like "I love pancakes!" although pancakes had very little to do with what was going on.
And there was a part of this dream where another kid was sitting on the table in the lunch room, and another part where it was school conference day and I had bought dried fruit-roll-up things. and the people at the lunch table were trying to steal my fruit-roll-ups.
They were probably two different dreams, on second thought. But still weird.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: