11.14.2008

in the library

It's a friday afternoon. And I'm sitting in the library. This place sucks out my  soul. But it's also something of a wonderful hiding place, you know? I can do basically whatever I want on the lovely laptop and people will assume I'm 
a) doing work
b) writing. 
And usually they're right. but 
a) IT'S FRIDAY AFTERNOON 
b) I GOT TO 50,000 WORDS TODAY in the great american novel, or the crappily fantastic string of words that has reached an epic length. either or. 
So I'm not inclined to do either. And I'm blogging instead.

I am under the impression that terrible, terrible things (previously referred to as 'unthinkable' although thinking has been taking place indeed) are happening at this moment. I most sincerely hope not, although it is really quite ironic, all of it, and I don't know why I'm even typing this because I genuinely hope only a small handful of people will know what I'm talking about.

I'm seeing James Bond tonight. Hot, although I heard a very unofficial rumor today that Daniel Craig plays for the other team. A shame. But a small victory for the men that way inclined.

This kid made a snake game on his calculator. If calculators can ever be super cool, it is definitely super cool.
if not, it's incredibly dorky (with only slight undertones of coolness).

Maybe I think it's cool because I'm a dork. That is very possible.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. everyone around me has lollypops. where are they getting these?

No comments: