11.16.2008

this is my procrastination

I have an english essay and Chem lab due tomorrow.
Haven't started doing homework.
I opened microsoft word to start the lab, but got distracted by my novel and instead wrote three hundred words about Georgia and her chem class and how she didn't feel like doing her chem lab. Just now she's started hers, and I'm still here.

I read about people procrastinating from writing their novels in NaNoWriMo. Writing is my procrastination.
There's a forum called "NaNoWriMo ate my soul" mostly occupied by people dreadfully behind schedule or otherwise unmotivated. NaNoWriMo didn't eat my soul, it's eating my life. I'll let the rest of it slip if I can live a little while longer in my fictional world.
I love fiction.

Oh, yesterday I decided I was going to make documentaries for a living. It's going to be fun. I look forward to my future now. I'm looking at colleges now with film studies majors. Wouldn't that be so awesome? I mean, you know I make videos (click the videos tag on your right). And right now they suck but if I worked at it I could make good ones.

I found my hooker boots yesterday too. So if filmmaker doesn't work out, I can be a hooker.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND PROPOSED. THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED. FOR REAL.
I am so beyond excited it is INSANE.

No comments: