11.18.2008

Snow! And conversations relating to my mom

It snowed today. It wasn't hardcore snow, but it was enough to be exciting and make me really happy. I love the snow so much.

Real conversation with my mom:
Mom: So dad's having a lot of fun at **newboringworkplace**
Me: oh yeah, that sounds like a blast
Mom: Shizizzle.
Me: wait, what?
Mom: Or, you know, whatever those rapsters say.
Me: Rapsters? Shizizzle? (dies quietly inside)

Real conversation about my mom:
Everyone on earth: Your mom looks like Hillary Clinton
Me: I know. I live with her.

Real conversation between my mom and someone else:
Mom: *orders dessert*
Waitress: Oh, we don't have that, but we have chocolate chip cookies.
Mom: Oh... do you have oatmeal raisin?
Waitress: (confused)... Would you like raisins on the side?

So this probably means I've been hanging out too much with my mom.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: