1.03.2010

chili might actually have competition

Mom and Grace and I went to an indoor pool/spa this morning. I've been feeling sleepy since we got back. So I'll just post some quick interesting facts of the day.

This blog is sort of interesting. It's mostly about food. But the reason I like it is that its name is based on an idiom that makes sense in latin (sort of) that Catullus used.
Who said AP Latin Lit wouldn't be useful?

This blog is also interesting. I'm of the opinion that American diplomacy needs more of this kind of thing.
I've come to the conclusion that the only way to keep people from bombing/attacking us is to get people to stop wanting to bomb/attack us. Because, honestly, you can change the airline safety regulations all you want, but if someone is really determined to mess with America, they're going to find a way to do it.

I saw the second cutest dog in the world yesterday, by the way. He must have been a puppy because he was about as big as my shoe, and he was white with a little brown splotch over his eye.
I literally dreamed about it. So cute. I'm obsessed.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: