1.20.2010

it's been an interesting few days

I went to school again today. I'm glad I did. It keeps my head on straight (which is something of dire importance).
Tomorrow I have school at the usual hour, which will be less than preferable. I liked this whole roll-out-of-bed-at-whatever-hour-I-please thing. Alas; all good things must come to an end.

I just had a great music binge.

Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls (feat. Taylor Swift)
Girlfriend - Phoenix
Little Secrets - Passion Pit
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot
Got Nuffin - Spoon
Today Was a Fairytale - Taylor Swift
Heartbeat - Nneka
Time of our Lives - Miley Cyrus
Release Me - Agnes

A truly productive 24 hours. On top of all of that, I got some work done!
Not much... but some.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: