1.24.2010

so i totally was focusing but...

Edward Burger: We're going to fill in this area with stripes. People don't wear enough stripes. Or plaid! Would you be caught dead in plaid? I probably would. That's the difference between you and me. But I digress. Anyway, it's this region that we want, and I'll do plaid, in honor-- in case you golf. Maybe some of you are golfers! You know, a lot of golfing people take calculus... you know, to get the ball's velocity... into the hole. Hole in one? Where do you think that phrase comes from? Calculus!

Reasons I love math, #584

Also, I would definitely take fashion advice from this man.

Edward Burger: This probably isn't to scale... I can make 1 anywhere. Do you know how much power I feel, knowing that I can just mark down anywhere I want and call it 1? ... It's not that much power.

Edward Burger: We're going to work through this, but first I'm going to cough. *cough cough* Okay. You know, when you cough, one of two things happens. You either want to cough again, or you feel really great. I'm not going to tell you how I feel.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: