1.11.2010

some new songs

I've realized I tend to avoid downloading several songs from one artist at the same time. I'm not sure why I do this. If I like one song by an artist, I'm likely to like more.
It seems I do it in the name of variety. But now I feel like there are a lot of songs out there that I am probably missing out on because I think "Oh, I've already exhausted the possibilities for Broken Social Scene."
I'm almost sure I haven't.

Anyway, today I made an effort to break that habit, and I'm happy with it.

These Arms - Matt Costa
Astair - Matt Costa
Who am I to You - Schuyler Fisk
From Where I'm Standing - Schuyler Fisk
Afterglow - Schuyler Fisk
Paperweight - Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk
Suicide - The Raveonettes
They Bring Me to You - Joshua Radin
Winter - Joshua Radin
Two - Ryan Adams

Hooray for consistency!

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

i don't know if i put you onto suicide, but you will love it. and yes, i know how odd that sounds.t

clara said...

you definitely did. i was stalking your last.fm. not that i'm creepy. i needed new music. :)