1.25.2010

music binge courtesy of thomas

This isn't even all of the music that he sent me that I liked. There are a few songs that are only for people who live in England (silly U.S. iTunes store needs to keep up), so I'm going to make him send those ones to me.

For now, we have these.

You've Got the Love - Florence + The Machine
Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up) - Florence + The Machine
Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine
On / Off - Snow Patrol
An Olive Grove Facing the Sea - Snow Patrol
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Ghosts - Laura Marling
Blue Skies - Noah and the Whale
Unfaithful - Stornoway
L.A. - Amy MacDonald
My Delirium - Ladyhawke
Daisy Dares You - Daisy Dares You
Song for No One - Miike Snow (that's not a typo)
Machines - Biffy Clyro
Shark In the Water (Acoustic) - V V Brown
Stars - The XX
VCR - The XX
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Running for Life - Eliza Doolittle (My Fair Lady reference! Hooray! Or it's her real name, in which case, that is also cool)
Skeleton Boy - Friendly Fires

I'm loving the overwhelming British-ness of it.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

inkprincess said...

Yeah, Florence + the Machine! :) I love it.