1.28.2010

it's true. look at me, and you will see blondeness.

Robert
your blonder than you look
clara
i look pretty blonde
We're having a chat. As we tend to do.
I hate when people say things like that though. When you say "You're xxxx-er than you look," it's supposed to be something that they don't look! I look pretty blonde! How could I possibly be more blonde than I look?

In related news, Firefox doesn't think 'blonde' is a correctly-spelled word. I don't care though.

It snowed today. It was gorgeous big-flake snow at warm-for-snow temperatures. I loved it.

Natalia: I hate this weather I hate this weather I hate this weather I hate this weather I hate this weather
Me: I like this weather!

I like all weather though, with one notable (and annoying) exception.
Weather I like:
  • Snow
  • Rain
  • Cold and sunny
  • Warm and sunny
  • Epic tunderstorms
  • Warm and cloudy (especially when followed by epic thunderstorms)
Weather I don't like:
  • Cold and cloudy
Weather Switzerland is notorious for:
  • Cold and cloudy
What. The. Hell. This. Is. Not. Fair.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: