4.08.2010

another withdrawal from my reserves of thomas-music

Thomas says he should get his own tag. He might be right. I will call it "Thomas's tunes" and it will be a cousin of "Samlet says" because both have undue influence on this blog.

Anyway, the latest batch:
Are You Satisfied - Marina and the Diamonds
Wish I Stayed - Ellie Goulding
Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons
Shampain - Marina and the Diamonds
Moneybox - Eliza Doolittle
Lump Sum - Bon Iver
Flume - Bon Iver
Come Back Home - Two Door Cinema Club
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Blood Bank - Bon Iver
Beach Baby - Bon Iver
I Have Nothing - Noah And the Whale
Simplify - Marina and the Diamonds

I'm a fan. Also, Daphna has renewed my interest in Magic Man, so I've legit downloaded their album (it's free!). I still highly recommend it.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

inkprincess said...

Mumford & Sons and Marina & the Diamonds --> absolutely wonderful. Thomas has some style in music :)