4.26.2010

more songs (of thomas's and david's and my own)

It's one of those days when I really just want to zone out and listen to music and maybe start watching season 2 of Skins.

Unfortunately, I have a billion hours of math videos to watch. Literally. I calculated that value with a Taylor polynomial approximation, but the limit converges, so there is no error.
I'd love to use that in real life. It would be so useful in everyday interactions.

"Nice essay, but I didn't know what you were going on about on page three"
"The limit of the taylor series converges! There is NO ERROR"

"You're late"
"The limit converges."

"Do you know how fast you were going back there?"
"Officer, the limit of the taylor series I was doing in my head at the moment converges; I'm sure there was no error."

SO useful.

Anyway, I've been doing that, but I've also been taking extended slacker-breaks (I no longer call them study breaks; I need to be more honest with myself) and downloading music.
Which brings us to the following-

Bulletproof - La Roux
Your Love's a Drug - Leighton Meester
Everywhere I Go - Lissie
Blue Planet - Lake Heartbeat
Mystery - Lake Heartbeat
Every Time You Go - Ellie Goulding
Under the Sheets - Ellie Goulding
The Writer - Ellie Goulding
The Asteroids Collide - Alessi's Ark
Creature Fear - Bon Iver
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
Love of an Orchestra - Noah And The Whale
Mowgli's Road - Marina and the Diamonds
Obsessions - Marina and the Diamonds
Paris - Kate Nash
Don't You Want to Share the Guilt - Kate Nash
Sleep Tonight - Stars
Heart - Stars

So that'll keep me going tomorrow. So much work, I might die.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: