4.04.2010

for the record, this is post 995

And it's a music binge!
I've recently been introduced to Freelance Whales. And by "been introduced," I mean "become obsessed."
So I highly recommend you give them a listen. They're well good.

Maybe I'll start picking up Thomas's verbal mannerisms. That could be interesting. I could be falsely southern ("y'all") and falsely british ("proper good") at the same time.

Anyway, without further ado, my new music:

Set Yourself on Fire - Stars
Hannah - Freelance Whales
Location - Freelance Whales
Ghosting - Freelance Whales
Metropolis - Faded Paper Figures
Starring - Freelance Whales
Make Light - Passion Pit
Moth's Wings - Passion Pit

Oh, and also for the record, I won the argument with my parents. They're currently in the car on their way to wherever they're going, and I'm at home. Hooray for that. I'm taking care of the dog and welcoming my cousin. I was definitely needed here.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: