4.28.2010

i'm a teen!

Mom's concerned about media.

Mom: Now it's all texting! Just when I had email figured out...

I'm in the student lounge. What's funny is that the people in my grade (not all, but some) were pissed off when the grade 11s were in here, but Frau L just threw a couple sixth graders into the room and no one seems to mind.
One of the kids is pretty hilarious; I've seen him around at lunch. He was selling fruit cups the other day.

Thomas: Hey wait!
Kid: *walking away*
Thomas: Oy! CHILD!
Kid: *turns around* I told you once, I'm a TEEN!

later...

Me: So how old are you, then?
Kid: Twelve.
Me: So you're not a teen!
Kid: I'm twelve and four months.
Me: ... that still rounds down. Come back in a couple months. Then we'll talk.

Kids are weird.
I include myself in that, because I am still a child.

Edward Burger: I'm just going to leave this in that form, because who knows what that equals? Only the shadow knows.

You know, math is getting trippier by the day.
I asked Mr K for help on a math problem yesterday. He literally told me to "find someone cleverer."

Love always,Clara

No comments: