4.18.2010

what sound does a broken train make?

Last night when we were out, we ran into a huge group of ninth graders. Funny; I did decidedly little sketchy-hanging-out-at-parks-with-alcohol when I was in ninth grade. I guess times have sort of changed.
Anyway, Robert was there, hilarious child that he is, and he was doing something that displeased me. I don't remember what.

Me: Tsk tsk, Robert.
Robert: You say the weirdest things! First pish posh, now tsk tsk? You sound like a broken train!
Me: Broken trains don't sound like tsk tsk. They sound like whssshhhhhhhhEEEEEEkpphloughghhgh!!
Robert: What?!
Me: And 'tsk tsk' isn't supposed to be an onomatopoeia anyway.

So... if you were wondering, that's what a broken train sounds like. I had a lot of trouble spelling it. Respect.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

pish posh, i love surprise sex.

Daphna said...

also, i like your new sub-heading.