4.28.2010

i'm not friends with any hookers, i don't think

Sourabh: You don't even know my mom! How tall is she?
Mehdi: I can't remember every single mom I've been with... Like, Megan... Lydia...
Me: Hey, my mom's foxy. I don't mind.

Jelena asked me for Tessa's number, but I didn't have it so I made one up, which was fine by her. She proceeded to call this number, saying it was Tessa, to embarrass him.
The random swiss guy who called back wasn't thrilled.

Sourabh: Hey, do you guys like hookers?
Me: What?
Sourabh: Yeah, like, female hookers. Mehdi and Clemens told me, girls like hookers. Not to do anything with, just in general.
Halima: So... are we friends with hookers?

When I was younger, I didn't know what a gigolo was.
Remember that song, Gigolo?
I remember singing that song in the car, having no idea what I was saying, and my mom being horrified and explaining the meaning to me. Good times on long car rides.

Sourabh: Once, two hookers came to me and Clemens in Bern. We ran away.

I just had the greatest conversation with my mother.

Me: Hey you know what's fun? Doing calculus after a gin and tonic.
Mom: I was about to ask you how that was going.
...
Me: Oh, they all listen to [redacted musician]. [Redacted] listens to [redacted] because [Redacted] listens to [redacted] because [Redacted] listens to [redacted].
Mom: They're all just following the drug felon.
Me: Well, yeah. That's what I do when I'm in doubt.
...
Mom: Okay. Well I'm going to go try to remember what made me swear off gin.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: