4.29.2010

i am so close to being done with high school.

I'm watching my final chapter's worth of videos for calculus. This is the last I'll see of my dear Edward Burger. Farewell, Edward. It's been a great eight months.

Edward Burger: I'm going to change the names of these, live. Now, I know you're thinking, "Can he even do that?" Well guess what? It's my lecture!

Burger's getting feisty.

Edward Burger: So time equals t. So I'll be drinking tea, in the up and down direction.

I found that particular instance of math-related-wordplay personally hilarious, for reasons upon which I can't really elaborate, but if you know what I mean, you know what I mean. (teehee)

Edward Burger: You've heard the term, a smooth operator. Well that's what we're talking about here... in a math-y vector context.

I have to pack tonight. That's going to be an insane process. I'm not really looking forward to it, honestly, but I have to do it tonight, because tomorrow I'm going to school and then going to a barbecue and then going out because it's my last night.
Which is crazy.

Next time I'm in this country, I'll be a high-school graduate. When random web sites ask me for my highest level of education (you would be surprised how often this happens), I can honestly say, "Completed High School"

I'm pretty sure when I say "Some High School" the website assumes I'm a dropout and judges me, so it'll be nice to lose that stigma.

I'm not so sure that a website is able to judge.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

DRINKING TEA IN THE UP AND DOWN DIRECTION OH MY GOD THIS MAN LIVES IN OUR HEADS...i'm flabbergastedly elated.