4.06.2010

new computer!

Hooray!
The as-of-yet-unnamed 15" Macbook Pro was welcomed to the family yesterday, and his (her?) older brother Patrick has been showing him/her the ropes.
They got in a bit of a fight over transferring music, but I think they've mostly worked it out. I had to bribe them.

So now I've got skype back and I've got a disk drive (which I haven't had for months) and I've got super awesome video editing software so what I think I'm going to do is go bowling today, take lots of videos of that, and then make a tribute to ISB music vid, similar in many ways to St. Panther's School for the Insane, which youtube has decided to be a bitch about, which I am posting here.

Anyway, remember that? Good times. And I'm going to make another one. With my super-duper-editing-software.
I'm really excited.

I really should do more work though. Hm. What a predicament.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: