12.17.2010

goodbye brown, for now

I didn't expect last night to be as interesting as it was. Life has yet again proven me wrong. I love it when that happens.

Eleni, if you read this, I know who sent you that text last night. I'm not sure if I want to spill the secret though.

I've been packing this morning. It didn't take as long as I feared it might, which is nice, although now I'm not totally sure what to do with myself.
Probably clean. That's probably what I should do with myself.
But cleaning is not a fun thing to do.

The sooner it gets to five, the more I realize I don't want to leave. College is the best thing ever. And I am of the opinion that Brown is basically the perfect place for me. Every once in a while, I sort of wake up from my life and think, "Wow, I go to Brown, and this place is awesome."

(These small realizations have always come occasionally. First it was, "Oh, wow, I'm in high school," then, "Wow, I can drive, and this is a normal thing!" and then "Um wow, I live in Switzerland now. Wild!" Now I am periodically shocked that I in fact did make it to college, and a phenomenal one at that, and I'm loving it here.)

Anyway, I have things to do. I'm off to do them.
Next time you hear from me, I'll be in der Schweiz.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: