12.15.2010

threaded

Mary-Evelyn started a facebook thread of musical recommendations. It's the second best thing that's happened to me all week. I've downloaded all kinds of new music.

Lately - The Helio Sequence
Shadows - Au Revoir Simone
Who Knows Who Cares - Local Natives
Wide Eyes - Local Natives
Punching In a Dream - The Naked & Famous
Pa Pa Power - Dead Man's Bones
Schizophrenia - Jukebox the Ghost
It's Thunder and It's Lightning - We Were Promised Jetpacks

Hoorah.

Speaking of wonderful things, I finished my econ exam. Which was my last exam. My first semester of college is officially done. Hoooray!

I'm actually not entirely sure how to feel about that. I'm one-eighth done with college. That's not okay with me, honestly. I'd like more time thanks, because college is great. This semester has been awesome and I'm still not sure how much I want to go home.

That said, fondue.
Skiing.
Christmas.
Eating meat without guilt.
My own shower.
There are, in fact, reasons to want to go home.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

John White said...

I LOVE PA PA POWER

...you're welcome