12.07.2010

i see a tiny light

I am such a fan of music. I was talking to my mom a while ago and I was telling her about some concert or another and she said, "Wow, you're really getting into music, aren't you?"
I was like, "Um... have we met?"
It was appalling.

Speaking of, I went on an iTunes binge last night.

Tiny Light - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
Make You Happy - Josh Pyke
Demons - Guster
Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
The Twist - Frightened Rabbit
I'm Coming Home - Wild Sweet Orange
Love is Going to Destroy Me - Mansions on the Moon
She Makes Me Feel - Mansions on the Moon
Space to Breath - Mansions on the Moon
Morning Glory - Katie Gavin
Whip My Hair - Katie Gavin

I am such a fan of all of these songs. I'd forgotten that Quintessence had 'Demons' in their repertoire until I heard it on someone's computer last weekend, and it had been stuck in my head since then. I hate to say I like their version better than the original, but it says good things about my high school's a cappella talents, so rock on for that.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: