12.04.2010

hats are fun

Me: Hats are fun.
David: Some hats are fun.
Me: Most hats are fun.
David: ... Okay.

I've had a fun day of sitting at Starbucks, trying to write a philosophy paper, and running around with the Jameson boys.
The Jameson boys have gotten into pokemon on gameboy color.

Me: What was that bitchy cocoon one?
David: Kakuna!
Me: I hated that. It didn't do shit. It just sat there.

Andrew put on a bow tie as I was leaving.

Me: Are you wearing a bow tie?
Andrew: No.
Me: Okay. [exit]
Stefan: Andrew, I think she bought it!

I die. These real conversations are G-Block-Physics worthy.
(Generally when I put up a ton of real conversations without a whole lot of context or narrative, I think, "This reminds me of blogging during physics junior year!")

Love always,
Clara

No comments: