12.22.2010

sleep

I just had a dream that I was at a party, and everyone was being covered in neon spray paint, and then a group of belligerent bagpipists came in saying they had the room reserved, and they forcibly read us their business statement, and one tried to take my phone.
Why was I dreaming at five PM, you might ask?
Because my sleep cycles are fucked up beyond repair.
I was up until five in the morning last night. I almost shot myself. I should have fallen asleep quickly. I'd had a fairly active day, and I was at the very least tipsy by the time I got in from town. It should have been easy.
But no.

Insomnia is the worst. It turns you into a crazy person. And then it forces you to skip skiing, and sleep all day, and miss out on everything, and lose your mind because now, having woken up from an ill-advised nap, I know the exact same thing is going to happen tonight.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TAKE PILLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!