4.30.2011

jackfuck

Stefan isn't very nice to Alvina. I don't know why she's dating him to be honest.

Alvina: You make a better pillow than my actual pillow.
Stefan: You make a better girlfriend than that sex doll I used to have.

There was, in fact, a sex doll. I seem to recall her wearing a lab coat at one time. College is a strange place.

Alvina: You called me something weird this morning. A jackfuck.
Stefan: Yeah! A jackfuck! I just put words together.
... later...
Alvina: You're a jackfuck and no one loves you except your mom and she's lying!

Harsh words, but I'm absolutely certain he deserved it.

Ken: Your butt is ticklish.
Valerie: I will punch your johnson.

Basically all of the Jameson couples are really weird. That's the only conclusion I can draw from any of this.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: