2.04.2009

At home...

Being sick is boring. It turns out I had a fever all along, but by 3 o clock I was restless. I convinced mom I was well enough to go to Staples for a graph paper notebook (I've been needing one for a while) and proceeded to stumble around like a drunk woman.
I wish I could have let everyone know, I'm not drunk, I'm ill.

At Staples in the checkout line there was the usual assortment of random items. Including something labeled as ".2 LITER REALLY USEFUL BOX"
Which cracked me up, especially in my state. Which is continuing, actually, but I plan to be at school tomorrow. Probably drugged up, but there.

I think I'm especially prone to medicines' side effects. When I take benadryl (which isn't that often, but my allergies sometimes necessitate drastic action), I kind of lose it. Like, rolling on the floor giggling. Occasionally I'll take it on a plane if I know I have to sleep (i.e. changing time zones, flying at night) and it's landed me in some pretty funny situations.
Involving a lot of giggling.

So I'm hoping that doesn't happen tomorrow.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: