2.22.2009

Once on this Island

I love us.
I miss us already.
We cannot evaporate.

I wanna sing sing sing, I wanna shout shout shout, I wanna sing, I wanna shout, praise the lord
When these gates are open wide, I'll be there right by your side, I wanna sing, I wanna shout, praise the lord.

Those words will be stuck in my head for at least a week.
At this moment I want to
a) sing
b) cry
And I can't sing because it's one in the morning, and my house is sleeping, and I can't cry because I just don't. The only time I can remember crying under rational circumstances in public was at the end of camp this year. And only this year. And there were a lot of reasons for that, all complicated.
I don't like/acknowledge/believe in endings.
That's my problem.

It hasn't occurred to me yet that come tuesday, I won't be singing with my musical buddies after school. I'll be playing some hateful sport that I can't bring myself to take seriously.

Anyways, I'm hyper and have tons of video that I need to edit/upload. So get pumped for that.
Tonight, I'll probably just facebook stalk people for the next hour, and then go to sleep. Or not.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The musical was awesome! I'm sorry you're sad about it, but it was really really good.

clara said...

thanks! yeah post-musical depression/exhaustion is kind of eating my day.