2.13.2009

Physics rave

We're playing with tuning forks and strobe lights.

Chanel: Mr C, why does the school have a strobe light to begin with.
Mr C: Mr L and I have raves on weekends. Only the special people get to go. Tori's been invited a few times.

Later (after the experiment)

Mr C: The thing is, this is all we do at the raves. Sometimes we use a few tuning forks, and that's when the police show up.

Now we're testing our hearing...

Mr C: Your great grandparents at your age probably had better hearing at your age, just because you guys have been exposed to urban noise. Back then it was like "hey it's saturday night. Let's stand in a field!"

on Kindergarten marriages...
Hanna: In Pre-K, I wrote a love letter to Eric C.
Anneka: You're the easiest person I know!

Drew: Especially if I were Flemish.

I don't even know where that one came from.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: