2.10.2009

Reasons sleep is great

  1. It rests your eyes
  2. It rests your brain
  3. Your brain does things when you're sleeping that get your thoughts in a line
  4. Sometimes your brain solves math problems. Or mine does. Sometimes
  5. Dreams are great.
  6. Beds are cozy
  7. If for one reason or another you're not in a bed, there's an exhausting novelty to it and I end up appreciating my sleep more.
  8. It's a solid way to differentiate between days. I hate it when you stay up past midnight and you want to say "oh on saturday night" and picky people say "NO that was sunday morning!" thinking they're clever. They're not. If I haven't slept, it's saturday night.
  9. When you wake up you forget who you are for a moment.
  10. Hitting the snooze button
  11. Too many times
  12. There's something cuddly about it.
  13. I make bad decisions when I'm tired
  14. I'm not getting any right now!
  15. And by that I mean sleep.
Oh wow. Time for bed, Clara.
Before you say any other stupid things like "sleep is cuddly"
Which didn't make sense, but I'm not erasing it either.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: