2.24.2009

Busyness.

Last week: Tech week
This week: Model Congress
Nest week: Junior Retreat
After that: Spring break in Italy and then various colleges in new england.

Then back to school.
Then my birthday and I believe Daphna's coming to visit.
Then... okay, I don't know. But the next two months are kind of packed.
See? I am a very busy person. I felt the need to prove that by posting my schedule.

Regardless, I took a two hour nap today. Not playing softball basically means I can't complain anymore, because it's two hours of each day that I regain. 

Interesting fact: "Horrify" and "Whore-ify" are the same word. So if you say someone horrifies you, you're either feeling shocked or sexual.

Another interesting fact: The population of New York grows at about the same rate as the hypothetical "rat island". What does that imply? Who knows?

Alexandra (a.k.a. Mama Latin) said this today: "I'm going to work at Denny's for 20 years, start chain smoking, dye my hair pink and call myself Betty"
She is positively brilliant and needn't think these things. But her thoughts entertain me.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: