2.10.2009

Decisions, decisions

So I had to
a) choose
b) contact
c) schedule interview with
my 'profile subject' today. Nerve wracking much? I procrastinate. That's my problem. So today I was like, sneaking into the bathroom at lunch to try to call potential subjects. 
On the way home there was only a parking spot on the other side of the street, so I intended to drive around the block. And I found myself driving into the heart of town, to the one street where I knew I would find either
a) Those involved with "Ghost Tours" or
b) Those involved with our newly-opened "couple's boutique" (read: sex shop)

The thing was, I was so ready to walk into la tache (i think) and ask for an interview, but concerned my wonderful english teacher wouldn't appreciate the absolutely necessary deviation from what is generally considered 'appropriate'. And the thought of walking into the Ghost Tours HQ with no idea what I was doing there was terrifying.

So I paced the sidewalk for a little bit. And then I went in.
To Ghost Tour HQ.

And I rambled for a bit.

And... SUCCESS! LaQuinta, weekend manager, is going to meet with me on saturday! And she's already told me that my house is probably haunted. This is going to be AWESOME.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: