2.17.2009

Math Class

Reporting Live from H block Precalc!

Mr H: I've looked this up. Rats are incestuous. They don't care
We were doing a project on rats and their reproduction

Mr H: On week 9, they got pregnant again
Yar: Except they didn't, because it was thanksgiving, and they were feasting with the squaw... pigeons.

I was talking about my profile subject. Sam asked (in some kind of semi-logical context) whether she was going to have children. I said that would probably be unsafe for a woman her age.

Sam: Is she an old menopausal woman... like Katie?
Katie: What?
Everyone: Sam, what?

Shivani hates this class (and she is not alone) and is making brilliant and slightly violent pictures on her laptop now.

We're all supposed to be using Excel. I don't even have excel on this computer. It vanished when my hard drive died.
Which was really frustrating.
Although I do love GoogleDocs.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: