2.17.2009

Welcome to Tech Week

Don't expect much power blogging this week. Spare time will be at a minimum, seeing as the musical is this weekend and long-running practices are to be expected.
I'm excited. Despite myself, I love tech week like no other. It's up there with exams.
It seems I relish insanity.

Breakfast club was awesome. We were first talking about how to "fill the hole" of emptiness that is inherently one's life (before they go about filling it).
And then we got on to decisions. And regrets.

I've found it is impossible for me to regret anything. There are things I ought to regret I suppose, but every decision I've made was 
a) all I could have done at that moment
b) an experience making me who I am
And so I seriously have no regrets. Not to say I haven't made mistakes (oh lord no. I have. I swear. Don't worry).

Isabella shares this belief.

People really open up in breakfast club. It's good.

It's interesting and very existential. I like it when Jesus Club takes a turn for the philosophical. Those are the best weeks.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: